Assigning lost favorites to a user
Within this document, you will learn how to assign workbook favorites to a user using BW tables and function modules.
- Open up table RSRWBINDEXT and determine all of the active Workbooks
- Determine the workbooks that were associated with their old user name
- This has to be done with the end user
- Document the WORKBOOKID and the TITLE in an excel document
- Transaction SE37
- Execute function module BX_FAVOS_ADD_TRANSACTION
- Enter the USER_NAME that you are assigning the workbook to
- Enter the TCODE = RRMX
- Enter the TEXT, which is the title that you documented from table RSRWBINDEXT
- Enter the SAP_GUID, which is the WORKBOOKID that you documented from table RSRWBINDEXT
- Repeat for all workbooks that you need to assign to new user name
- Transaction SE11
- Table SMEN_BUFFC
- Validate the USER is now successfully assigned to the Workbook ID.