What’s the best way to become an SAP expert at #SAPPHIRENOW?
Learning is the best way to become a SAP expert!
Benjamin Franklin’s quote above offers an insightful perspective on learning – you need to involve yourself! So what is the best way to involve yourself and train your mind to think like a SAP guru? Through SAP Education offerings!
SAP Education provides offerings that allow users to easily conduct training, maximize value, and get the most out of their SAP software. There are two SAP Education offerings that make learning in particular easy:
- SAP Learning Hub
- SAP Workforce Performance Builder
SAP Learning Hub is the most comprehensive SAP learning program that delivers cloud-based training, and provides instant online access to a vast knowledge base of SAP expertise, 24/7. Without the need for scheduling or traveling to training sessions, learners can quickly obtain up-to-date training materials designed for their own specific needs, whether their role is a business role or a technical user. The SAP expert-led Learning Rooms which are the collaborative learning component of SAP Learning Hub cover specific topics and curricula. Join other learners with similar learning objectives and who like to complete the same content over a set period of time, typically between 8 to 10 weeks.
Subscribers to SAP Learning Hub can maximize the learning efficiency by purchasing additional hands-on practice time in a live SAP training system. SAP Live Access provides anytime, on-demand access to live training systems from SAP for hands-on practice.
In short, SAP Learning Hub makes training easy! It allows you to stay ahead of the competition by offering courses on SAP’s latest strategic offerings, like Cloud, SAP HANA, and Mobility – and provides end-user training models for hands on experience (allowing you to be fully involved!) Check out this quick overview video for more info:
SAP Workforce Performance Builder allows organizations to jump-start training efforts by accelerating user adoption and maximizing return on investment – you save time and effort by customizing prebuilt training content. Some of the other benefits are:
- Helps ensure a rapid ROI from all your IT solutions
- Reduces the cost of content development, process documentation, and training
- Provides users with context-sensitive help, accurate documentation, and e-learning courses
Watch the video below for to see how to transfer excellence with SAP Workforce Performance Builder:
At SAPPHIRE NOW this year, there will be several sessions highlighting these key SAP Education offerings – take a look below and register now:
- Discover a new approach to training: a cloud-based solution available anytime, anywhere. Check out examples of innovative “learning rooms” in SAP Learning Hub. Get immediate access to learning content on SAP solutions with a free on-site subscription to SAP Learning Hub, discovery edition.
- Accelerate the pace of learning to keep up with rapid changes across industries, organizations, processes, and technologies. Think beyond the traditional learning model, and explore innovative ways to empower your people with more knowledge in less time.
- Give employees the training they need, whenever and wherever they need it. Explore how SAP Workforce Performance Builder software can help banks get more value from their software investment.
- Meet budgetary restraints and maximize the ROI of all spending. Stay compliant with the latest regulations while boosting operational efficiency. Improve your stewardship of public funds while increasing staff productivity. Learn how to accomplish all this with forward-thinking, citizen-centric technology like SAP Workforce Performance Builder software.
Interested in reading customer success stories for these education offerings? Check out the Education Library