We live in a connected world where Big Data, people, machines, and processes are interlinked in an internet of everything. Immense value can be unleashed by connecting this information to the work we do every day – it enables us to quickly discover what’s happening and then act with the power of collective insight.
Analytics solutions from SAP uniquely enable this collective insight by delivering an enterprise business intelligence solution that gives you the power to engage with all your data, on any device, and across any platform. You can now have a real-time understanding of the business with agile visualizations that let you intuitively explore and present all types and sizes of data. And with advanced predictive analytics applied to more information and more processes across the enterprise, you can confidently anticipate what comes next and guide better, more profitable, forward-looking decision making.
Imagine the possibilities: new customers, new disruptive business models, new innovation.
We’ll cover all of this (and more!) June 3-5, at SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando. Be sure to visit the analytics experts tables at the Platform and Technology campus to find out how analytics solutions can empower you, your teams, and your business networks to run like never before.
Why You Should Come
At SAPPHIRE NOW, you’ll be able to evaluate the positive impact on your business first-hand, find out more about the latest innovations in analytics, and have an opportunity to interact with analytics experts, share best practices with peers, and network with both.
Before You Come
- Review the analytics sample agenda to help you customize your visit
- Keep up-to-date on what’s planned for Analytics by following the Analytics blog, Facebook, and Twitter, hashtag #SAPPHIRENOW.
While You’re There
- If you’re planning to upgrade to SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1, connect with SAP experts for informal one-on-one discussions and questions on BI migration.
- Stop by our Enterprise Business Intelligence Solutions expert table in the Platform and Technology campus TC335, from 10:00 am to noon (June 3- June 5)
- Attend the ASUG BusinessObjects BI 4.x Education session # 0403, “Successfully Migrate from SAP BusinessObjects XI 3.x,” on Tuesday from 01:45 pm to 02:45 pm
- Stay up-to-date and join the conversation by following the Analytics blog, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter, hashtag #SAPPHIRENOW.
Looking forward to seeing you in Orlando!