Guide to SAPPHIRE NOW 2014 for Customer Service Leaders
SAP annual SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Conference 2014 will take place in sunny Orlando, Florida from June 3rd – June 5th, 2014. For veterans and newcomers alike, the size of the event can be overwhelming, making it difficult to find what you are looking for. To help customer service leaders make the most of your visit to the event, I have outlined several “must see” sessions and demos for your conference agenda.
- Start each day with keynotes from our executives including SAP CEO Bill McDermott, Chairman, Professor Hasso Plattner, or special guests: Captain Chesley B. (Sully) Sullenberger III, and the SNL favorites Dana Carveys, Kevin Nealson, and Dennis Miller
- Attend the presentation by T-Mobile, Thursday, June 5th at 2:30 pm entitled Engage Your Customers with Service Excellence (SID LB15095) at the Lines of Business presentation theater. This presentation tells the story of T-Mobile and its journey to differentiate and grow its business with excellent service.
- Visit the Service Excellence demo pod (SID LB15114) in the Lines of Business campus anytime during the three day conference to see the latest innovations in customer service.
- Hear about SAP’s vision for engaging your customers co-presented by SAP and EY entitled: Advance Every Stage of the Customer Experience Using Greater Intelligence (SID CE15180) at the Future of Customer Engagement Forum Theater on Wednesday, June 4th, 2:30 pm.
- See the demo entitled, Tune Up Your Omnichannel Customer Service Engine to Meet Your Exact Needs (SID LB15100) at a Lines of Business demo theater. This session occurs twice, first on Tuesday, June 3rd 3 pm and then again on Wednesday, June 3rd also at 3 pm.
- For those more interested in the field service aspect, see this demo entitled Take Field Service Management to New Levels (SID LB15101) at a Lines of Business demo theater. This session also repeats, first on Tuesday, June 3rd at 11:30 am and then again on Wednesday, June 4th at 9 am.
- Participate and share your ideas at a microforum discussion entitled Put Customer Service at the Heart of Your Marketing Strategy (SID LB15106) in the Lines of Business campus. This session is scheduled for Wednesday, June 4th at 8 am.
- If you are more interested in how to succeed in social media customer service, join the microforum discussion entitled Succeed in Social Media Engagement with Best Practices (SID15107) in the Lines of Business campus. This session is scheduled for Thursday, June 5th at 1 pm.
- See a demo on roster management by our partner, ClickSoftware, entitled Use Your Employee Roster to Deliver Service Excellence (SID15104) at a Lines of Business demo theater. Like other demo sessions, this demo is also shown twice, first on Tuesday, June 3rd at 4 pm and then on Wednesday, June 4th at 5 pm.
Of course, there are many other informative and interesting sessions at SAPPHIRE NOW as well as ASUG. So, start planning your conference today and see you in Orlando!