Don’t Delay – Submit your ASUG SAP d-code Session Today
It’s just 2 weeks from today that call for submissions for ASUG sessions at SAP d-code ends. Here are the details:
What is SAP d-code (source: SAP)
• For nearly two decades, we have delivered world-class technology training and education to customers, partners, consultants, and employees through the SAP TechEd conference series.
• In 2014, the SAP TechEd name will be retired and the conference will evolve into an exciting new program called SAP d-code, which will address education, collaboration, and networking for the entire SAP ecosystem of developers and technology professionals, incorporating the best elements of SAP TechEd.
SAP d-code Proposal Submission
• Submit your session proposal at here for the ASUG sessions at Las Vegas, October 20-24, 2014
• Deadline to submit proposals is Sunday, May 25 – two weeks from today!
Please note these submissions are for non-SAP speakers only.
Some more recommendations:
- multiple submissions are allowed
- please be as detailed as possible
- all sessions are 60 minutes long
For more information on SAP d-code, see this video below with SAP’s Mark Finnern and Craig Cmehil
Don’t forget to submit – submit your session proposal at here
For submission steps see ASUG SAP d-code (former SAP TechEd) Proposal Submission Steps
The deadline to submit your abstract is May 25. If you have any questions, please firstname.lastname@example.org