- SAP Business Objects BI platform configured for SAP authentication.
- SAP systems configured to generate SAP Logon tickets
- A form based URL (such as the SAP portal) to log on and generate the required MYSAPSSO2 cookie
is to enable the Authentication Scheme
- Copy the authscheme.properties from default folder in to custom folder (<WebAppsROOT>\webapps\MobileBIService\WEB-INF\config)
- Then modify the authscheme.properties file in custom folder
- Un-comment line ‘MYSAPSSO2=com.businessobjects.mobilebi.server.logon.impl.MySapSSO2’
- Save and close the file
is to define the default SSO configuration
- Copy the sso.properties from default folder in to custom folder (<WebAppsROOT>\webapps\MobileBIService\WEB-INF\config)
- Then modify the sso.properties file in custom folder
- Choose your default CMS identifier
- Now define your authentication scheme (the one that you have enabled in first step)
- CMS can be provided as an Alias, IP or cluster name
- Cluster name
- Now configure all the properties using this identifier as below
- Save the sso.properties file.
is to now deploy the MobileBIService again after changes mentioned above. Once done, you can validate if your SSO has been setup correctly by executing following URL from browser
Note: While executing the URL in browser, you should be sending a valid MYSAPSSO2 cookie with it.
Disclaimer and Liability Notice
This document may discuss sample coding or other information that does not include SAP official interfaces and therefore is not supported by SAP. Changes made based on this information are not supported and can be overwritten during an upgrade. SAP will not be held liable for any damages caused by using or misusing the information, code or methods suggested in this document and anyone using these methods does so at his/her own risk. SAP offers no guarantees and assumes no responsibility or liability of any type with respect to the content of this technical article or code sample, including any liability resulting from incompatibility between the content within this document and the materials and services offered by SAP. You agree that you will not hold, or seek to hold, SAP responsible or liable with respect to the content of this document