Dear All, This document will give you an Information about how to configure SAP Business Objects Mobile 4.0 Support Package 4
SAP Business Objects Mobile Server Installation and Deployment
SAP Business Objects Mobile 4.0 Support Package 4
The SAP Business Objects Mobile solution allows users on the move to access and analyze business Intelligence data using a mobile device; to help make analytical decisions.
This solution comprises the following three major components:
• SAP Business Objects Mobile Client
• SAP Business Objects Mobile Server
• SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence (BI) platform
Step: 1 Apache Tomcat Web Application Server
The SAP Business Objects Mobile server is supported on the Tomcat Web application server. To install
The Mobile server package on the Tomcat Web application server, perform the following steps:
- 1. Stop the Tomcat Web application server.
- 2. Open the Mobile 14 folder and copy the two .war (MobileBIService.war,MOBI Server.war) to the tomcat6/webapps folder
From path: C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP Business Objects\Mobile 14\ServerCopy the below files
- Step 2: Configure the “MOBI.PROPERTIES”
Change bellow path
- default.corporateCategory=Mobile,Category 1, Category 2
- default.personalCategory=Mobile,Category 1, Category 2
- Step 3: Configuring the SERVER.PROPERTIES
Step 4: To verify that the Mobile Server has been deployed, go to this page to see if it displays the following result status:
SAP BI Mobile Server is now deployed. It will allow you to access reports through a mobile device using the SAP Business Objects Mobile app and the SAP Business Objects Explorer application, once the remaining components are installed and configured as shown here.
Step: 5 to install the Mobile Plug-in
The Mobile Plug-in is required by the CMS.
1) In Windows, click Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features > SAP Business Objects BI Platform 4.0 SP4, and then click Uninstall/Change.
The “SAP Business Objects BI platform 4.0 SP4 setup” wizard opens.
2) On the “Select Features” page, select the CMS plug-in for Mobile check box.
Step: 6 to configure Tomcat to enable the Mobile client
By default, the Mobile will only show reports that are part of the Mobile category. The Mobile category must be created manually.
1) In the Central Management Console (CMC), go to Categories > Manage > New > Category, and type Mobile.
We can now add a report into a category by going to the CMC > Folders > All Folders > Web Intelligence Samples. Right click the report and then select Categories. In Categories, select Mobile
Step7: to install SAP Business Objects Mobile Client
Install the Mobile application in your device and enter the bellow details to connect BI enterprise
NAME: Mobile BI4.0
Server URL: http://**********8080
CMS Name: **********
Authentication: Enterprise or SAP
User Name: abc
And connect to Enterprise