Top 5 topics trending for HANA 2014 in Nice!
Are you wondering what your colleagues are challenged with when it comes to SAP HANA? Here is a list of the top 5 topics people are viewing from the HANA 2014 offering in Nice.
- 1. A step-by-step action plan for building and proving a business case for SAP HANA
- 2. Case study: How Unilever is leveraging SAP HANA to deliver on its ambitious global transformation and growth roadmap
- 3. The many uses of SAP HANA: Where do I start?
- 4. Enabling real-time financial planning with SAP Business Planning and Consolidation powered by SAP HANA
And the track most visited is Track 1: Introduction to SAP HANA: What, why, and how?
A couple of useful tips taken from Carsten Nitschke’s #1 session above (business case for SAP HANA):
Where to get Big Ideas (it’s definitely not just about SAP)
- Your knowledge of the customer
• Strategic briefings
- Annual report
- Industry trends / challenges
- Customer references, use cases: www.saphana.com
- Suite on HANA e-book
- SAP Resources
To learn more about what Carsten (and the rest of our expert speakers) will be presenting, and see the full agenda and speaker lineup, visit www.bi2014.com/nice