Classroom Training for Energy Portfolio Management 6.04
We are happy to announce, that a new classroom training is available and will take place on June 2nd – 4th in Ratingen. The course will prepare you toget to know the most important use cases of the SAP Energy Portfolio Management solution and you will learn transactions and customizing settings of the main Energy Portfolio Management processes.
The training content will cover the following topics:
- Overview about Scope and features in SAP EPM Main concepts and objects
- Sales processes supported by SAP EPM Integration into sales processes for C&I customers using SAP PCU
- Sales planning supported by SAP EPM Procurement for residential customers based on sales planning objects
- Procurement processes in SAP EPM long-term procurement processes based on procurement strategy, short- term procurement based on aggregation (e.g. day ahead adjustment)
- Nomination supported by SAP EPM Management of Settlement area / grid area
assignment for procurements, raw-aggregation of nomination schedule
- Back-Office processes supported by SAP EPM
- Special Tools of SAP EPM Pricing (settlementprice, spot, HPFC, OTC, price formula) , Formula- based Price Calculation, Profile Generator
Please be aware that we will present a demo system during this workshop, but there are no workshop exercises. The training materials are available in English only. The workshop language will be German.
Please find more information about the course and registration here: LINK