This document provides details on automatic update of HANA database using HANA Lifecycle Manager.
- Ensure successful installation of SAP Host Agent
- Ensure successful installation of SAP HLM
4 What will we update?
- SAP HLM
- SAP Host Agent
- Diagnostics Agent
- SAP HANA Database
- HANA Studio
- HANA client
5 Update HLM to latest version (currently v188.8.131.52)
- Login to HANA studio
- Start HLM
- Select option “Update SAP HANA Lifecycle Manager (HLM)”
- No new version to upgrade, as we are already on the latest version.
6 Update HANA to latest SPS (currently v74) using HLM
- Login to HANA studio; start HLM
- Select option “Apply Support Package Stack”
- Follow the screenshots
- Additional log details in attached file HLM_Automatic_Update_Log.txt
- Ensure successful completion