What’s the one thing any job or specialty requires? Tools. Every doctor wears a stethoscope. Carpenters need power drills. You wouldn’t send a cable technician to an installation without fiber-optic lines. I know my workday is over if I leave for the office without my computer. So why send your business’ buyers to contract negotiations without the tools they need to expertly close the deal?
Increase agility during vendor negotiation
When buyers and vendors arrive at negotiations with two different agendas, extra time and resources are necessary to finalize the contracts. The buyer has to consult with numerous experts and gather more information to analyze and determine whether the current proposal is good for business. By the time all the pertinent data is compiled and negotiations reconvene, the players have lost sight of what they were trying to accomplish in the first place.
Instant insight and fingertip access to terms and conditions go a long way in simplifying the process. The Contract2Go mobile app from GiCom does just that. With real-time access on a tablet, buyers can:
- Concentrate fully on negotiations instead of gathering information
- Accelerate the negotiation process by quickly evaluating vendor offers
- Sign and print contracts in real time
- Store terms and conditions immediately on SAP systems
- Improve profit margins
- Strengthen the company’s overall bargaining position
Explore a test case: Globus
Want to hear more? Join a free upcoming Webcast to learn how Globus, a leading European retailer, used Contract2Go to boost profits through optimal vendor negotiations and contract creation. Based in Germany, the Czech Republic, and Russia, Globus has 35,000 employees throughout 160 markets. With the award-winningContract2Go app, the company streamlined its relationship with suppliers.
- Standardize the end-to-end negotiation process from planning and negotiation to contract creation and settlement. Business users get a single view of all negotiated terms and conditions.
- Simplify negotiation processes by offering flexibility, power, and instant insight to your buyers before, during, and after vendor negotiations.
- Empower business users to quickly and effectively view the future profitability of vendor agreements during the contract negotiation in real time.