Usually we access the HRFORMS payslip by the tcode HRFORMS after execution of the live payroll. In simulation mode the payslip we see is the PE51 payslip by SAP standard setting. The settings for the payslip in payroll driver are customizable and can be change to HRFORMS payslip.
- Goto tcode HRFORMS.
- Select the country specific hrforms for payslip.
- Execute the form (Short key F8).
- Now put all the required parameter on the selection screen.
- Save the variant for the same.
- Goto tcode SM30 and enter view V_T52OCV.
- Enter the country grouping as input and goto change mode.
- Change the entry with application CEDT like below mentioned
- Modify the return value of feature for your country grouping from ’10’ to ’11’.
- Save and activate the same.Now when you will execute the payroll driver reference of the payslip will be changed from PE51 designed payslip to HRFORMs.