Multiple account assignment with valuated GR
I am going to share you the new functionality which is available from EHP4.
Business function: LOG_MM_MAA_1 – Multiple account assignment with valuated GR
Features of this function:
New Function in EHP 4.0
Current status as of EHP 3.0
1. Amount-based distribution even for very small amounts
Quantity and percentage based distribution
2. Multiple account assignment for planned delivery costs
3.Multiple account assignment with valuated goods receipt
Business function: LOG_MM_MAA_1 must be activated.T-code: SFW5
No specific configuration required .Ensure Account assignment category has amount based distribution. Distribution by amount comes only if the basic function LOG_MM_MAA_1 activated in the system.
1. Creation of Purchase requisition with amount based distribution
GR non-valuated must be not flagged at valuation tab.
2. Create PO with reference to PR
If PO created without reference distribution can be allocated at PO level either quantity or percentage or amount based as per the requirement.
GR non-valuated must be not flagged at Delivery tab for PO without reference in order to post valuated Goods receipt.
3. Goods receipt with reference to PO
Accounting document created with multiple accounts
4. Invoice receipt with reference to PO
Accounting document created with multiple GR/IR accounts
Distributing delivery costs to multiple accounts:
1. Create PO with planned delivery cost .Distribution required only for net price not for PDC
2. GRN for the PO
Delivery costs distributed to relevant cost objects as per the distribution mentioned in the PO for the main item.
1. For delivery costs with multiple account assignment, you cannot run GR based invoice verification
2. You cannot use multiple account assignment in stock transport orders
3. Valuated goods receipts with multiple account assignments are not supported in the subcontracting process.
4. Valuated goods receipts with multiple account assignments are not supported into blocked stock (movement type 107) or from blocked stock (movement type 109).
SAP EHP4 release notes.