With a world wide shortage of skills it becomes more and more important to be able to meet the demands of the business. Being able to develop a pool or a pipeline of candidates is crucial to meeting the demands of the business. As a recruiting professional, you need to build a pool of desirable candidates.to and keep it warm. Being able align your business, hiring, and sourcing strategies together is crucial.
Lou Adler is the CEO and founder of The Adler Group – a training and search firm helping companies implement Performance-based Hiring℠. Adler is the author of the Amazon top-10 best-seller, Hire With Your Head (John Wiley & Sons, 3rd Edition, 2007). His most recent book has just been published, The Essential Guide for Hiring & Getting Hired (Workbench, 2013). He is also the author of the award-winning Nightingale-Conant audio program, Talent Rules! Using Performance-based Hiring to Build Great Teams (2007). Adler holds an MBA from the University of California in Los Angeles and a BS in Mechanical Engineering from Clarkson University in New York.
Join Lou for a webcast where he will talk about:
- The elements of a sourcing strategy that meets an organization’s needs for candidates
- The latest trends revealed in a survey conducted by The Adler Group and LinkedIn, which studied workforce attitudes toward job seeking, job satisfaction, and career evaluation—and what would convince workers to accept a new position
- The recruiting skills required to attract talent and to build talent pipelines
- The job descriptions you need and the conversations you want to have with candidates
- The importance of selling the career discussion instead of selling the job
If you are interested, register here
Following this webcast on May 7, learn how to put these strategies into action during the webcast Strategic hiring on June 25.