Top 10 Mobile Sessions for IT at #SAPPHIRENOW + ASUG 2014
Earlier this week I posted the blog Experience the Opportunities that Mobile Technology Delivers at SAPPHIRENOW 2014 and I mentioned that over 200 sessions SAP’s SAPPHIRENOW + ASUG Annual Conference include mobile.
Each session is tailored for a specific audience and in this blog post I will focus on the IT audience. At the event, the Technology Campus will be the home for all IT related content and the mobile team is polishing their presentations and demos for the show to meet the current and future trends of mobile.
Did you know that?
So if you are an architect, security lead, mobile innovator, or have an interest in mobile technology, check out the Top 10 Mobile Sessions for IT at SAPPHIRENOW + ASUG 2014 that will directly address the above trends and realities.
1. 13952 > Theatre Presentation > Achieve Organizational Success with a Personalized Mobile Strategy
(Hint: A major mobile analyst will take the stage, this is a MUST SEE session)
2. 13951 > Theatre Presentation > Balance Security and Opportunity in a Mobile World
3. 13961 > Demo Theatre > Manage the Realities of Security in Today’s Multidevice Enterprise
4. 13962 > Demo Theatre > Meet Your Mobile Security Challenges in the Cloud
5. 13963 > Demo Theatre > Access and Share Secure Corporate Content from Any Device
6. 13964 > Demo Theatre > Wrap Your Apps to Simplify Security
7. 13965 > Demo Theatre > Raise the Productivity of Your Workforce in the Field (Hint: 3D Models!)
8. 13966 > Demo Theatre > Speed Up App Integration with Mobile-First Middleware (Hint: Simplifying gateways!)
9. 13967 > Demo Theatre > Bring Your Own Tools to Fuel Rapid App Development
10. 13968 > Demo Theatre > Revolutionize Business Operations with Wearables and Augmented Reality
While these are the Top 10 sessions, there are 2 others that you should add to your list because these sessions will address the #1 technology trend for 2014 – the emergence of the Mobile Cloud.
13907 > Demo Theatre > Add Streaming Data to Your Mobile Apps (Hint: Under SAP Cloud tagged sessions)
13897 > Demo Theatre > Provide Positive User Experiences with Cloud-Based Mobile Solutions
And as always, there’s more. Here is a full listing of the mobile specific microforums, in depth group conversations, that will be led by SAP mobile experts and SAP mobile customers.
13953 > Microforum > Simplify Mobile Security in the Cloud
13954 > Microforum > Speed Deployments to Meet Demand with an Integrated Approach to Lifecycle Management
13955 > Microforum > Unlock Opportunities for Productive Collaboration Anytime, Anywhere
13956 > Microforum > Maximize Mobile Security and the User Experience
13957 > Microforum > Deliver an Omnichannel Experience with Your App Deployments
13958 > Microforum > Equip Developers with the Tools to Deploy Your Apps On Premise or in the Cloud
13959 > Microforum > Make the Always-On User Experience Even More Valuable with Innovative Technologies
13960 > Microforum > Focus on the User Experience to Accelerate Adoption of Your Apps
There will also be Mobile Expert Tables and Test Drive Tables in the Technology campus. Visit us there to get in direct contact with SAP Mobile Experts and experience our latest mobile innovations and integration with all SAP solutions.
I encourage you to register for the event and start building your agenda today. There are also handy suggested agendas and you can find specific mobile sessions under the Technology Section.
There is much more to come on the Mobile atSAPPHIRE topic so stay tuned!