OUT NOW! SAP SCM Rapid Deployment Solutions Released in Q2/2014
Check out the latest SAP SCM rapid-deployment solution offerings. They can help you to jump start and extend your business to world class supply chain execution and to leverage a demand driven supply network.
Supporting Integrated Business Planning:
Gain the option to leverage both advanced forecasting and sophisticated cross-location planning functions to manage your demand and supply plan efficiently. The solution can be adapted flexibly and is based on three components:
- Demand planning function of the SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SAP APO) component to increase the forecast accuracy and feasibility of the demand plan
- Supply network planning of SAP APO for cross-location planning of the entire supply network based on either optimizer or heuristic and deployment
- SAP Supply Chain Info Center analytic application powered by SAP HANA to provide fast, comprehensive, and intuitive evaluations for decision makers
What’s new with V3.703?
- Combines SAP Demand Planning and SAP Supply Network Planning rapid-deployment solutions functions in one integrated package, still offering every scope item as “optional”
- Better integrates SAP APO’s demand planning and supply network planning functions (in both directions, with regard to functions, and with regard to system data)
- SNP includes deployment
- New Supply Chain Info Center powered by SAP HANA (optional) replaces analytics based on SAP BusinessObjects business intelligence solutions
- Runs now on enhancement package 3 for the SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) application, release 7.0
- Supports the technical deployment of SAP SCM, either on a classical database or the SAP HANA database
Find out more: http://service.sap.com/rds-dpa
Supporting Logistics and Order Fulfillment:
Quickly configure our best-in-class warehouse management system to perform your warehousing operations, based on a modular warehouse concept. It contains a narrow-aisle high rack, a mezzanine, a high rack with pick point and a bulk storage area, all of which support the following processes: Inbound from Vendor to Narrow Aisle Storage / Mezzanine, Inbound from Vendor to High Rack (with Bin Sectioning), Inbound from Vendor to Bulk Storage, Inbound of Batch-Managed Products from Vendor, Initial Stock Upload, Replenishment, Physical inventory, Cycle counting, Scrapping, Outbound to Customer from Narrow Aisle Storage / Mezzanine, Outbound to Customer from High Rack (with Pick Point), Outbound to Customer from Bulk Storage, Outbound of Batch-Managed Products to Customer and Customer Return with Quality Inspection.All processes are integrated in a predefined structure and common master data.
What’s new with V5.91?
- Upgrade of EWM 9.1 covering core warehouse processes (as mentioned above)
- Inbound and outbound processes to/from bulk storage area are added using RF functionality
- Offering of country specific settings and document translations to work with SAP ERP Best Practices US, German, Chinese, Brazilian and Russian Baseline (Sales Order Processing and Procurement)
Find out more: http://service.sap.com/rds-ewm