SAPPHIRENOW this year will be richly interspersed with great sessions but you shouldn´t miss our special forum Cloud in 2020: The Driving Force of Business Outcome at all which I am happy to sponsor in Orlando June 4th.
Cloud computing has become a driving force of unprecedented change across the IT and business landscape. Use this forum to learn what you can do today to prepare for tomorrow. Our Cloud experts will delve into all aspects of cloud and span business value across all deployment models and cloud areas. Get ready, building the foundation for 2020 begins today.
We are more than happy to have Joe Weinman on the Agenda. Joe´s view on Improve Your Business Outcomes by Moving to the Cloud will be a perfect Kick off for a whole day wrapped in cloud. He will give all of us food for thoughts on the transformational role of cloud.
Joe will sketch the business outcome behind the transition of IT landscapes from today to tomorrow. Furthermore he will give an outlook on trends that companies and partners need to watch and how cloud computing can help you achieve required business outcomes. and drill down into the following topics:
- The role of cloud in (IT) Strategies
- Benefits of the cloud
- Quantification of cloud costs
- Hybrid architectures
- The value of I and
- The significant role that IT will play in the future
- Cutting budget vs. shifting budget to strategically important areas
- Cloud Strategies incl. big data, social, mobile and IoT
- Business model generation and transformation
- Outlining 4 generic digital strategies and how they will evolve in the future
Very much looking forward to the case studies for illustration. The entire agenda of the Cloud in 2020 Forum can be found here. We are looking forward to welcome you onsite in Orlando on June 4th.
Read other relevant blogs: