Top 10 Reasons why Utilities should attend #SapphireNOW 2014
In a little over one month, the extended SAP community will gather in Orlando for sapphirenow. Here are the top 10 reasons every Utility company should attend:
- Learn about SAP’s Vision to support the changing landscape of utilities companies at the IndustryCampus.Understand the development roadmap to incorporate new innovative technologies such as in-memory computing, cloud computing, mobility and social media to help utilities optimize efficiencies.
- Hear how best run utilities are adopting new technologies to redesign their business processes to become more competitive and increase profitability.
- Understand how Big Data and In-Memory computing is changing the way we process data, access new sources of data and impact business as we know it today. Listen to innovative use cases on how utilities are leveraging this new technologyincluding IT/OT Convergence.
- Transform Your Business to Achieve Operational Excellence – utilities are transforming their business by leveraging best practice processes and increase operational efficiency and agility with in- memory computing technologies.
- Mobilize your utility – Learn how utilities are leveraging mobile technologies to improve work efficiencies as well as improve communications with their customers
- Use SAP secured cloud solutions to support your growth goals, sustain workforce productivity, and develop the next generation of leaders to overcome the shortage of skilled resources in our industry
- Use Predictive Analytics to Reap New Opportunities – Learn how to improve hardware designs for greater availability, reliability and maintainability, as well as to provide opportunities to grow your service business
- Increase the ability to rapidly deliver valuable business innovation by leveraging the best methods, platforms and tools SAP HANA can provide to your business today
- Network With Your Peers – Collaborate and network with the entire SAP ecosystem in one location. Take advantage of forum keynotes, theater presentations, micro forums, demos, and networking activities focused on your business needs such as the Utilities Networking Reception. Learn about the latest trends, solutions, technologies, and services from SAP and our partners. Meet with SAP customers, experts, and thought leaders who understand your business challenges and can help you run like never before.
- Jon Bon Jovi – Jon Bon Jovi has set the bar for three decades as the lead singer of one the world’s biggest and most successful rock bands, Bon Jovi. On the rarest of occasions, Jon Bon Jovi performs solo with his hometown New Jersey side band The Kings of Suburbia.SAPPHIRE NOW will host one of these exciting performances where fans can expect to hear Jon perform a collection of their favorite Bon Jovi hits mixed with classic Rock & Roll songs.