What kind of SAP support related news do you expect at this year’s SAPPHIRE NOW event in Orlando, Florida? For sure not the same as last year! Well ok, I need to admit that – like last year – I will be again the social media ambassador for SAP support. So please feel free to follow my blogs on SCN and our tweets on @SAPSupportCE to be informed about all ongoing activities. All other hot and fresh news around support will indeed be served on there as well!
We will have the SAP ONE Support Center located right next to the SAP MaxAttention Lounge. The latter is exclusively available to our premium engagements clients who would like to get briefed on the latest topics & trends and to meet with our SAP executives. The SAP ONE Support Center is open to all attendees and will provide a lot of information and hands-on experience.
If any of the following terms sounds SAPid to you please make sure to visit our booth!
- SAP HANA
- On-Premise / Cloud / Hybrid
- SAP Solution Manager
- SAP Enterprise Support
- SAP Enterprise Support Academy
- SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps
- SAP Control Center Approach
- SAP ONE Support Program
What else can you expect besides an extensive collection of buzzwords and SAP lingo?
- Big-time live demonstrations of the complete control center concept including the Innovation Control Center (ICC), Operations Control Center (OCC), and Mission Control Center (MCC)
- Hands-on SAP Solution Manager showcases including a new process modeling tool
- 32 live demo theater sessions
- Cloud & HANA platform workshops
- Insights into awesome support tools & services such as the Automated Note Search Tool (ANST), SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps, SAP Enterprise Support Opportunity Report (ESO), etc.
- Learn how SAP support services help you on your journey to the cloud
- SAP ONE Support including live demos
- And much much more…
Don’t worry, I’ll walk you through some of these highlights in more detail over the upcoming weeks until we finally meet in Orlando! But for now let me close by pointing you to our announcement on SAP ONE Support – a brand new program that was designed to help our customers…
- to be successful with the software investment across all lifecycle phases
- to freely choose, when going into the cloud, based on individual business transformation requirements
- to establish integrated end-to-end lifecycle management regardless of deployment.
Find all blogs related to this topic here. Learn more about the SAP support presence at SAPPHIRE NOW here.
Stay in the conversation by following SAP Software Support & Maintenance on SCN.
Follow along throughout the event on Twitter at @SAPSupportCE and @SAPPHIRENOW.
Benjamin Wilk is part of SAP’s global Maintenance Go-To-Market organization and acts as social media ambassador for SAP Support.