How to check connection parameters information in IDT
- Universe Parameters are definitions and restrictions that you defined for a universe that identify a universe and its database connections.
- Specify the type of queries that can be run using the universe, and set the control on the use of system resources.
- The connection parameters vary depending on the type of data source for which you are defining the connection.
IDT Connection Parameters
- You can edit connections and connection shortcuts using the connection editor.
- To edit a local connection, or a connection shortcut, double click the connection or shortcut name in the local project view.
- To edit a secured connection, in the repository resources view, open a session on the repository where the connection is published and The Connection folder or sub folder, double click connection name.
- Then check the Server, connection name, Connection Type, Repository Folder, and general information.