Visual Business 2.1 PL4 available
After an intermediate patch for adding automatic proxy detection we released today patch level 4 for Visual Business 2.1. The new patch brings the following enhancements and fixes:
- Option to highlight way-points on routes and explicit border color for boxes
- Improved positioning of Detail windows for 3D-objects (at click position)
- Support for initial zoom level in 3D-scenes
- Enhanced navigation in 3D-scenes with forward/backward move in addition to zoom
- Improved appearance of navigation cube with zoom factor visualization
- Fixed coloring of collada objects and multiple stability improvements.
The associated backend support is also shipped today with UI Extension AddOn 1.0 SP08 for the NetWeaver Releases 7.0 – 7.31. The 7.40 version will follow in a few weeks. The AddOn package includes also the Visual Business HTML5 control library sap.ui.vbm as part of SAPUI5 1.20, which brings the following new features:
- Edit capabilities for positions on all build-in objects
- Toggling between handle and whole object edit mode
- Triggering of create operation via automation or drag’n drop
- Flexible Hot State Color and Scale
- Advanced map provider support for single picture maps and linear projection
- Selection cardinalities and Multiselection using rectangle selection, Ctrl or Shift key
- Windows 8 Touch support
For the upcoming patches we will focus on a tighter integration with SAPUI5 and further improvements on the 3D rendering.
I will try to ask specific questions so I make the most of this opportunity. I read your posts and all other related to this topic in the SAP community. I have few questions and maybe direct answers from you. I hope my questions make sense and I will make the most of the answers.
we have VB1.1 and VB2.0 installed
In our TM 9.3 REL 740 sandbox system we had a map integration, based on Visual Business version 2.0 with ACF setup.
I found out that in Page Layout for transportation Cockpit Configuration system ID = /SCMTMS/WDCC_MDC_VB21 not 20
System in not able to display the map as per message below. message . "pushbutons for map in transp cockpit but map not displayed"