HR2014 Nice and discount code
May 21st to 23rd sees the SAP Insider HR2014 conference come to Nice on the sunny south France coast. The conference – like its North American counterpart – is the highlight of the SAP HCM and SuccessFactors calendar in Europe and sees itself co-hosted with sister conferences BI2014, GRC2014, Financials2014, and HANA2014. In addition to a great selection of SAP ERP HCM and SuccessFactors content, there will also be excellent opportunities to network with likeminded customers, partners, SAP and SuccessFactors executives and product experts, HCM experts, and industry thought-leaders.
To help entice you to attend the conference – if you didn’t already want to go! – I am offering a special €450 discount via this link that is good right up to the conference.
As mentioned, there is a great schedule of sessions at the conference and – as usual – I’ve selected my top picks:
- Guidelines and best practices for deploying ESS and MSS on mobile devices by Jeremy Masters, Worklogix – Wed 21st at 10:45-12:00
- On-premise, hybrid, or cloud: Understanding your reporting options across all HR landscapes by Danielle Larocca, SpinifexIT – Wed 21st at 10:45-12:00
- Guidelines for deploying and integrating international subsidiaries into SAP ERP HCM by Sven Ringling, iProCon – Wed 21st at 12:15-13:30
- Case study: How Zalaris maximized the value of core HR through new self-service functions and integration with SuccessFactors by Jurjis Lubgans, Zalaris – Wed 21st at 14:45-16:00
- Panel discussion: Answers to FAQs about SuccessFactors Employee Central moderated by Luke Marson, HRIZONS with Joachim Förderer, SAP and Jyoti Sharma, HRIZONS – Wed 21st at 16:15-17:30
- Expert tips for evolving your HR strategy to keep up with SAP technology enhancements by Martin Gillet, Cogilius bvba – Wed 21st at 16:15-17:30
- From taking inventory to building talent: Using technology to transform succession management by Steven Hunt, SuccessFactors – Thur 22nd at 10:45-12:00
- Panel discussion: The future of SAP ERP HCM – Predictions from the Experts moderated by Martin Gillet, Cogilius bvba – Thur 22nd at 12:15-13:30
- Preparing for a SuccessFactors initiative: Project strategies to ensure a smooth deployment by Amy Grubb, Cloud Consulting Partners – Thur 22nd at 14:30-15:45
- Case study: Lessons learned from Barco’s hybrid cloud initiative by Stijn Hoegaerts, Barco – Thur 22nd at 16:45-18:00
- Expert guidance for an Employee Central implementation or migration by Jyoti Sharma, HRIZONS – Fri 23rd at 8:30-9:45
- Best practices for social collaboration in HR: Get started today by Giovanna Enea, SAP – Fri 23rd at 8:30-9:45
- The consumerization of HR: How technology is changing the HR service delivery model by Graham Dibble, Capgemini UK – Fri 23rd at 10:00-11:15
- SAP E-Recruiting or SuccessFactors Recruiting? A leading expert shares his thoughts by Mark Ingram, Ingram Talent – Fri 23rd at 11:30-12:45
- SAP ERP HCM vs. SuccessFactors Employee Central: A detailed comparison of HR structures by Jyoti Sharma, HRIZONS – Fri 23rd at 13:45-15:00
- A guide to improving SAP payroll and analytics functions with SAP HANA by Frans Smolders, SAP – Fri 23rd at 13:45-15:00
- How leading HR organizations achieve service delivery success: A detailed look at the results of Towers Watson’s annual survey by Tim Richard, Towers Watson – Fri 23rd at 15:15-16:30
- Case study: How Schott ensures sustainable business performance and mitigates operational risk through streamlined talent and succession management by Thomas Strasser and Roland Granzer, Schott – Fri 23rd at 16:45-18:00
Sessions by SAP and SuccessFactors
SAP and SuccessFactors are also delivering a number of sessions on their products and roadmaps that may be interesting to delegates:
- A guided tour of talent management solutions from SuccessFactors: Capabilities, innovations, and future direction by Mark Brandau, SuccessFactors – Wed 21st at 10:45-12:00
- A guide to fully leveraging the latest capabilities for core HR in SAP ERP HCM by Parvathy Sankar, SAP AG – Wed 21st at 12:15-13:30
- Improve employee engagement and performance with SuccessFactors Performance and Goals by Margit Bauer, SAP – Wed 21st at 12:15-13:30
- End-to-end shift planning with SAP Workforce Scheduling and Optimization by Ralf Wagner, SAP – Wed 21st at 14:45-16:00
- Live demo: An up-close look at HR Renewal by Parvathy Sankar, SAP – Wed 21st at 14:45-16:00
- An updated guide to SuccessFactors Employee Central and Employee Central Payroll by Heike Kolar, SAP – Wed 21st at 14:45-16:00
- Attract, engage, and select qualified candidates for employment with an end-to-end recruiting and onboarding solutions from SuccessFactors by Steven Jones, SuccessFactors – Thur 22nd at 9:00-10:15
- An up-to-date guide to the SAP and SuccessFactors integration technology strategy by Heike Kolar, SAP – Thur 22nd at 9:00-10:15
- An in-depth look at SuccessFactors Learning by Mark Brandau, SuccessFactors – Thur 22nd at 10:45-12:00
- Identify, develop, and retain talent with SuccessFactors Succession and Development by Yannick Peterschmitt, SAP – Thur 22nd at 12:15-13:30
- Reward your top performers and avoid overpaying underachievers with SuccessFactors Compensation by Yannick Peterschmitt, SAP – Thur 22nd at 16:45-18:00
- Live demo: Employee Central by Heike Kolar, SAP – Fri 23rd at 11:30-12:45
Because the conference is co-hosted with a number of other SAP Insider events, this is a great opportunity to expand your horizons and look at a number of other technology areas that might usually be inaccessible. In particular, the HANA 2014 event should offer some exciting learning opportunities.
Networking with fellow customers and leveraging expertise of leading experts is a big plus of the conference. Ensure that you speak to other individuals about their experiences and insights that can help you get the best of your HR technology and overcome your everyday HR challenges.
The Ask-the-Experts sessions will be held on Wednesday 21st at 17.45-18.30 and on Thursday 22nd at 16:00-16:45. As usual it will feature leading experts in SAP ERP HCM and SuccessFactors, such as Martin Gillet, Sven Ringling, Jeremy Masters, Danielle Larocca, Jyoti Sharma, and Amy Grubb among others. Stay tuned for the full list!