As a CFO or member of the finance team, your objectives are clear: outperform financial goals to create sustainable value, ensure regulatory compliance and effective risk management, and deliver superior service to the organization at reduced cost.
But the pace of business is accelerating and your business environment is evolving. Increasing regulatory compliance, growing pressure on margins, and greater market volatility means your risks are multiplying. How and where employees, executives, and stakeholders want to access, consume, and use information is also changing. You need to transform finance to support faster, leaner operations – and provide increasingly mobile stakeholders with relevant information wherever they are.
Read this complimentary whitepaper CFO Research report, “Shaping the Finance Function of Tomorrow: Finance’s Strategic Mandate – and the Innovations That Will Help Them Meet It,” to learn how finance executives can drive profitable growth through better planning and the adoption of innovative analytics tools. Download the report here: SAP – Please Register
SAP offers a comprehensive portfolio of applications designed to support the entire finance organization, spanning mission critical financial processes, reporting, and risk management. Our game-changing innovations – mobile, in-memory, analytics, and cloud technology – help you drive business in real time while dealing with ever-increasing volumes of data. So you can support growth and maximize profitability while reducing compliance cost and risk.
Meet the experts and register for the 21st Century Finance Forum taking place at::
Date and Time: Wednesday, May 7, 2014, 2:00pm PT
Where: Rosewood Sand Hill
2825 Sand Hill Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025
SAP – Please Register
At the event, you will learn how to:
- Enable financial transformation by establishing a single source of truth, supporting real-time financial processes and enabling an unmatched level foresight
- Move from reactive reporting to proactive predictive reporting to make forward-looking business decisions based on fact-based insight
- Model the financial implications of decisions without system constraints to achieve competitive advantage and stronger business partnerships
- Replace static forecasting and budgeting cycles with continuous event-driven planning
- Drive faster identification of root causes of issues with immediate access to personalized key performance indicators reflecting the current state of the business