SAP’s annual Sapphire event is coming up soon (June 3-5, Orlando/FL, US) and this is the perfect opportunity to learn about SAP’s latest innovations
which help chemical companies simplify and standardize so they can innovate faster, operate more safely and profitably,and engage their employees more fully.
Hear from industry leaders like DuPont, Eastman Chemical, Americas Styrenics, Textile Rubber & Chemicals and others in particular how to:
- Accelerate analytics and enable smarter transactional processing with HANA In-memory database technology
- Simplify deployment and scale rapidly for quick ROI with Cloud solutions
- Simplifyand standardize implementations with industry-specific content and pre-configured business processes
- Engage and empower employees like never before with the new FIORI interfaces
A chemical specific sample agenda is available which helps you to focus on the “must see” sessions and discussions.
Why SAP for Chemicals?
- Participate in industry & solution sessions throughout the 3 day conference
- See relevant solution demonstrations related to industry and business processes
- Attend presentations given by executives of SAP clients
- Meet with Solution Integrators that have track records in your industry
Understand the strength of the SAP Community:
- Participate in executive roundtables with existing and prospective clients
- Network with industry peers to learn from their experiences
- Have 1:1 meetings with existing SAP clients
- Participate in the Process Industries Networking Reception
- Client after client continues to tell us that this 3-day conference provided them with a level of understanding that would have taken months to gain under normal circumstances.
- Also, the networking you establish at this conference becomes a true advantage as you implement SAP’s Best Practices.
Don’t miss a unique concert event! SAP is proud to present the global superstar Jon Bon Jovi with his hometown band “The Kings of Suburbia”
Come and visit us at Sapphire and take advantage of a unique experience and knowledge platform which will help you to prepare for business and IT transformation.