From time to time it is possible to find something exceptional. It’s just something you don’t find every day. And one of these findings is
So why do I consider it being so great?
- It’s completely free even for non SAP customers.
- Contains a lot of useful information from people who are pure professionals
- Contains not only videos but exercises and practical examples as well. Full of how-to images. Detailed and helpful.
- OK, for whom is that?
- Primary focus is on administrators
- Tips before upgrading to BI4 – What sizing tools use and how
- Very Detailed guide how to perform installation, configuration and upgrade
- What are the best practices for deployment between individual environments.
- How to set up and configure BOBJ environment for small or large distributed landscape
- Best practices for promotion management to be quicker and more stable
- Troubleshooting best practices-What tools should be used for issues tracing and problems resolving -focused on network, database and even client layer. SAP BW included. Root cause analysis included.
- How VMware should be configured for optimal performance in case of virtual environments
- How to setup and use monitoring app
- How to setup authorization, authentification and SSO
- How to perform performance tests with jMeter
For BOBJ coordinators & application managers
- What is New in BI4 platform
- How to setup and optimize change management (deploying from dev to prod)
- When new Service pack or fix will be released?
- What is the best patching strategy?
- What can be done for monitoring platform and its components for being able to predict possible performance issues
- What can be done for resolving possible user issues
- Where is information about limitations for your release
- What are supported prerequisites for individual tools
- What is SAP strategy for dashboards
A few demo images: