- Development environment setup
- Consuming a HANA view from ABAP via an external view
- Creating an extended view via CDS in ABAP and consuming it via OpenSQL
- Various SQLScript exercises leveraging database procedure proxies and ABAP Managed Database Procedures(AMDP)
- Creating user interfaces with SAPUI5
We will provide the systems, all you need to do is register and show up with your laptop, ready to get your hands dirty. The pre-conference takes place on Monday June 2nd, 2014 from 8:30am to 5:00pm. Make sure to register soon as space fills up fast and this session is limited to 60 registrants.
If the developer topic is not really your cup of tea, but you want to get an overview on SAP HANA, the SAP HANA Product Management group is also hosting another full-day seminar called “Comprehensive End-to-End Introduction to SAP HANA” at the same date and time. The session offers an introduction to all the capabilities of the SAP HANA platform. Each of the product managers will present on their particular focus area, so you will be getting the information straight from the topic expert themselves.
See you in Orlando!