Tips: Dynamic Actions
Most of you are quite familiar with Dynamic Actions, so I only refer to some information which may not be known to some of you:
- On the Function Character field (T588Z-OPERA) you may use action code 00 when you want the dynamic action be executed for any type of operation: creation, modification or deletion.
- The possible operations for Infotypes records are: INS (for creating new records); COP (for copying an existing record to a new one); MOD (for modifying an existing record) and DEL (for deleting an existing record).
- Operation type V enables us to group fields together. For example, if you want co collect two fields do the following:
- Enter the first field’s technical name in the Field Name column (T588Z-FNAME) >> in the Operation Type column (T588Z-KENNZ) enter ‘V’ >> in the Variable Function Part column (T588Z-VINFO) enter the technical name of the second field.
- In the next row enter the technical name of the second field in the Field Name column (T588Z-FNAME).
- Important Structures:
- T001P: Personnel Area, Personnel Sub-Area, Time Management Groupings
- T503: Employee Group, Employee Sub-Group, Time Management Groupings
- PSPAR: Important fields collected from Infotypes 0000 and 0001
- PSAVE: Fields from the changed/copied Infotype
- RP50D: Fields returned from CI_Includes for customer enhancements. We can expend this structure by customer include and add fields to it (customer fields).
- Dynamic Actions are not processed in batch inputs!
- If you want to specify a date in a dynamic action code (such as 31.12.9999), you should specify it in the following pattern: YYYYMMDD (such as ‘99991231’).
[Rating the document will be appreciated]