- 1933509 – New customizing switch RECFA PRNTQ allows recruiters to print off questionnaires from their dashboard.
- 1933610 – Allows the recruiter to find data faster and easier searching by reference code.
- 1933625 – This note allows the recruiter to complete multiple activities in “My Planned Activities” with one click
- 1938935 – Text boxes hitherto restricted to 5 lines in view can be increased by users.
- 1977871 – Candidates can maintain their Private email & Email Preference in the ‘Personal Settings’ page after logging in to their Internal Candidate
Home Page. This solves the problem where assistants and substitutes could see correspondence for internal applications, because they have access to the
business email address or the individual.
- 1978746 – When a candidate is hired after status had been changed to “withdrawn”, the hiring is considered consistently for the new status.
- 1978099 – A candidate can now be forwarded to multiple managers by adding them to the support group of the requisition.
- 1979210 – Makes management of publications in multiple channels more efficient for users. E.g. simultaneous publications across multiple channels are possible now, and change of end-date or withdrawals are easier to make and track.
- 1979224 – A new switch RECFA – CHNLM is introduced to allow channels to be set inactive from a certain date.
- 1979321 – This note makes it easier to pick the right channel, particularly if there is a multitude of channels for various countries.