Dear Utilities Community,
At the SAP Utility Conference in Mannheim, I spoke about our Multichannel Foundation solution which is in ramp-up now and available later this summer. Customers have requested specific functional requirements and many have been incorporated into the first release. One request which was added recently is for three apps to be delivered as examples so you can see how the foundation operates and show you how to create and maintain your own apps. To help you develop apps for Customer Engagement, SAP is hosting a two-day workshop and there is no cost to participate.
The SAP Multichannel Foundation for Utilities enables utility companies to provide real-time, unified customer engagement through customer-preferred channels, and enables them to build attractive new web/mobile self-service applications for consumers faster and at a lower cost. While the version 1.0 of
SAP Multichannel Foundation for Utilities has been available for ramp-up since mid- November 2013, SAP is planning to release additional features and enhancements with 1.0 SP03 by the end of June 2014.
A few weeks before the launch of the new version, the SAP development team invites interested customers to a unique two-day event that will take place on Wed. 21 and Thu. 22 May 2014 at SAP headquarters (Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 16, 69190 Walldorf, Germany – click here to download driving directions).
During this event, you will:
· Learn about SAP’s Multichannel Customer Engagement for Utilities product strategy
· Get an introduction to the SAP Multichannel Foundation for Utilities product
· Be among the first to get hands-on experience with the latest enhancements
- SAP Multichannel Foundation for Utilities 1.0 SP03
- Responsive-design user interface (prototype) based on SAP Multichannel Foundation for Utilities 1.0 (planned RTC Q3/2014)
Influence scope and features on the next release(s) of SAP Multichannel Foundation for Utilities through an interactive design thinking workshop.
Network and exchange ideas with your industry peers.
Re Send an e-mail to email@example.com by Wed 30 April 2014.
· Don’t forget to include your contact details (name, phone number, company name and address).
· Note that there registration is free of charge (only travel costs need to be covered by participants).
For any questions, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global VP for Utilities