MTO and Planning w/o final assembly segment orders in SNP Planning Book
As we all know, SNP basically supports Make to Stock functionality. So, all the demands and supplies we have in MTS segment can be seen in SNP Planning book without any enhancement.
However, when we need to see data from other segements (Make to Order or Planning without final Assembly) in SNP Planning book, we may need to do some enhancements and changes to the SNP planning area.
This document is about making this functionality active.
1) You will have to use custom key figure with key figure function 2006 and 2008 for supplies and demands in Make to order or Planning without Final Assly segment.
There is a BAdi, /SAPAPO/SDP_INTERACT> GET_KEYF_SPECIALS and set parameter CV_KEYF_SWITCH to 3.
If you are working only with Make to order segment, you can set this parameter to 2.
If you are working only with Planning without final assly segment, you can set this parameter to 3.
2) Create and activate two custom Key Figures for demand and supply each.
3) Planning Area De-initialization
4) Add Key Figure function to Key Figures in Planning Area
In change Planning Area. Go to Key Figs tab and click Details.
For custom Demand Key figure add Key figure function 2008 and for custom Supply Key Figure add Key Figure function 2006. Also make sure that you are assigning correct category group for these custom key figures.
5) Planning Area Initialization
Now you can see these Key figures in Planning area.
6) Add these Key figures to the desired Planning Books.
Forecast and supply in “Planning without Final Assembly” segment can be seen in Forecast (ATO) and Supply (ATP) key figures respectively.