Enterprise Mode for Internet Explorer 11 is available
The update to Internet Explorer 11 that includes Enterprise Mode is now available.
It can be downloaded from the Microsoft Download Center and through Windows Update. The Enterprise Mode is a new compatibility mode to run application which are designed for IE8. Enterprise Mode is turned off by default, so this update should not adversely affect your existing Internet Explorer 11 deployments.
Here you can find some documentation and other resources
- The blog announcement is Stay up to date with Enterprise Mode for Internet Explorer 11.
- TechNet contains updated information for exploring, planning, deploying, managing, and supporting Internet Explorer.
- A section on Enterprise Mode has been added to the Internet Explorer 11 Deployment Guide.
- The Build session on Better App Compat with Enterprise Mode for Internet Explorer 11 is available as a technical overview.
- Public forums for discussing Enterprise Mode deployment, management, and best practices are available through TechNet Forums.
- Enterprise Mode Site List Manager