Blog it Forward – Irshaad Bijan Adatia
Irshaad Bijan JanMohammed Roshankhanu Adatia
Above: Running is #RAD
Above: World Map showing Taiwan – where I was born
Below: Political map of Taiwan in English – I’m in Tao-Yuan County (two south of Taipei on the west side)
Above: Taipei City, the capital of Taiwan (with Taipei 101 in the background) – which was the worlds tallest building for SIX years!
Father is from Kenya (East Africa)
Mother is from Guatemala (Central America)
Fun Fact about Taiwan
Garbage trucks play music
– To let you know that they’re close by (and to get yourself to the curb, and throw garbage out)!!!!!
1) What makes you smile/laugh?
I enjoy life so much, that I’m caught smiling frequently!
2) Had you not been into software at all, where would you have been?
Probably would’ve found myself in a cave without the ability to speak.
3) What is the craziest thing you would have done in your life? 🙂
Cannot say… *looks around suspiciously*
4) If you were 20, what would you study?
Engineering, I would want to specifically learn Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering.
5) What is the best lesson your parents taught you?
I remember growing up always thinking that we never had money. It taught me to be fiscally responsible from a very impressionable age. While I still had many (MANY) lessons to learn by my own hand, this was a lesson I learned very quickly!
6) What do you most enjoy on the SCN?
I most enjoy… I’m not sure actually. BUT!!! I really do like the great articles and advancements of my favourite space: LUMIRA!!!!! <3 <3 <3
If you actually read this, you can try to search for some of my more crazy experiences on YouTube, if you find them, be sure to tag me in your comment~ Ha!
I’ll blog this forward to some members on SAP Lumira (because it’s my favourite community):
I’ll let those who were BIF’d by me, please choose (at least) FOUR of the following:
1. If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?
2. If you had to pick one current hit song to play continuously, non-stop in the background of your everyday life, what song would it be?
3. If someone’s underwear was showing, would you tell them?
4. If you bumped your car into someone else’s but no one saw, what would you do?
5. If you could invite three people, living or dead, over for a party who would they be?
6. If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
Remember the rules of the game:
– Follow the Blog It Forward Chain in order to be updated when the people you blog it forward to post the links to their “Blog It Forward” blogs.
– Read /community/about/blog/2012/08/20/blog-it-forward-community-challenge again to make sure you follow the rules in your own blog:
- Provide an introduction to yourself
- Provide a fun fact about your country or yourself
- Add a cool picture of yourself or your homeland/town
- Answer specific questions that were “Blog It Forward” to you
- Answer 3-4 optional questions from the bank of questions provided below. Or choose to answer questions you make-up on your own.
- Create 1-2 personalized questions you would like to blog forward
- List at least 2 people who you are blogging it forward to. Share why you choose them. Link to their SCN profile by typing @ and then their name (e.g @HisName).
- Ask the community to follow the Blog It Forward Chain in order to be updated when the people you “Blog It Forward” to post the links to their “Blog It Forward” blogs.