How I wish that there were more
Than the twenty-four hours in the day
Cause even if there were forty more
I wouldn’t sleep a minute away
Elvis Presley sang correctly. There was no time for sleep last week at SAP Insider 2014 in Las Vegas: SAP Cloud Hands-on, Live demos, Presentations and Networking events filled the 5 days. “Engage customers like never before” resonated in all key SAP sessions, especially the CRM keynote, delivered by Jamie Anderson, Volker Hildebrand, Global Vice Presidents SAP Cloud and Nayaki Nayyar, SVP, SAP Cloud. Together, they kicked off (and danced!) SAP Insider to the tune of Elvis Presley, “Viva Las Vegas” and sights of SAP Cloud for Customer Engagement solutions and innovations.
This is the time to Engage and Win Customers like Never Before. We have the technology, resources and unlimited amounts of social data but how do you know your customers, sell like the best and engage to win? Well, by using SAP Cloud for Sales, of course! Reshma Mani, Sr. Director, Product Management SAP Cloud for Sales and I delivered 3 hands-on session titled “Beauty and Brains –Does your CRM have what it takes?” to a packed room of students eager to get hands-y with SAP Cloud for Sales. Plus we gave attendees an opportunity to be named the RockStar Sales Rep for the assigned task and win a prize. Nothing motivates like a little competition.
We guided attendees through a day in the life of sales using SAP Cloud for Sales on an iPad highlighting that reps have everything they need on the road complete with mobile apps to be prepared for every call and every close.
Plus, they get the visibility they need to run your territory better and identify sales best practices and make forecasting bullet-proof.
Additional tasks included account and opportunity management, collaboration across sales team members and ability to configure, price, and quote to help sales cross the finish line faster. And to improve sales reps adoption of sales tools, we highlighted a clean, easy user experience that could be personalized in seconds based on what was important to them, while also making updates and tracking customer information in seconds.
They leveraged the office tools sales use everyday with Out-of-the-box integration with Outlook <and we support Lotus Notes, too>. In the end, all attendees were Rockstars! Attendees were amazed at how easy SAP Cloud for Sales was to use and commented “I didn’t think CRM could look like this,” “SAP will really change the way I interact with my sales team!” “And I need SAP Cloud for Sales dashboard for my sales organization today.”
SAP Cloud for Sales packs both beauty and brains so that your sellers to know your customers, sell like the best and engage to win. It provides modern SFA with native social collaboration and stands-out from the competition. Try it yourself and become the Rockstar on your sales team.
- Your customers today are empowered and they are changing the rules
- It’s time to align your selling process to your buying journey and engage your customers like never before
- Only SAP can provide the right solution for the diverse needs of your sales organization
- SAP Cloud for Sales provides a modern SFA with native collaboration and a beautiful user interface on mobile devices that your sellers will love to use
- With SAP Cloud for Sales, your sales reps get deep customer insight, an Industry edition for the way your business works, and an integrated experience to delight your customers in every interaction
- With SAP, you can leverage your on-premise investments and rest assured that it all works together seamlessly
- Don’t just take our word for it – hear what customers like Nespresso and Bentley Systems have to say or experience it for yourself with SAP Cloud for Sales trial
If you attended SAP Insider (#crm2014) and are registered on SAPInsider.com – download Reshma Mani’s Introduction to SAP Cloud for Sales presentation.
See you next year at SAP Insider 2015. Now, time to catch up on that sleep…