A lot was said about SAP Fiori and the SAP Fiori Launchpad, but not a lot was written till today. So,… it’s time to start.
SAP Fiori Launchpad is a real-time, contextual, role based and personalized aggregation point for business applications planned to be deployed on multiple platforms – ABAP (available today), SAP Portal, Cloud Portal and HANA. It runs on multiple device types and provides a single point of access for business applications such as transactional, analytical, factsheet, smart business applications and others.
SAP Fiori Launchpad key values:
- Simple – intuitive, easy and coherent user experience
- Role based – simplified role based navigation and business function access
- Contextual – real time, contextual and personalized access
- Responsive – consumption a cross devices, versions and channels with a single user experience
- Multi-platform – planned to be running on multiple platforms – ABAP (available today), SAP Portal, SAP HANA Cloud Portal and HANA
SAP Fiori Launchpad, across its underlying planned platforms, showcases the SAP user experience alignment (following the Fiori user experience), the branding tools alignment (SAP Theme Designer) and the responsive, multi-channel UI alignment.
To get more updates, keep following our up-coming posts on SCN and our twitter account @Portal_SAP