The SAP Manufacturing Industry Forum in Chicago on April 15 – 16, 2014
The SAP Manufacturing Industry Forum is being held in Chicago on April 15 – 16 2014
With nearly 70 sessions including those on thought leadership, executive breakouts, customer success stories, and third party manufacturing experts we anticipate that there will be something for everyone.
And presentations from over 25 leading manufacturers including Molex, Rockwell Automation, Cameron Intl, GE Measurement & Controls, Mylan Inc., Sauder Woodworking Company, Johns Manville, and Greenheck Fan Corporation will give you plenty to think about.
So, are you going to be attending? If not you are going to miss out on some great opportunities to:
- Drive Competitive Differentiation and Growth – We live in a world of rapid change. Best run manufacturing companies embrace
- Something for Everyone –Executives, managers, developers, and end-users will have plenty of opportunities for education
- Customer Success Stories – Hear actual users discuss their manufacturing best practices, upgrade experiences, lessons
- Peer-to-Peer Networking Opportunities – Connecting with fellow SAP customers and partners has tremendous value for all.
- Leading Industry and Partner Support – Engage with SAP partners and industry experts to discuss your business challenges
Don’t miss the Panel Discussion -> Mill Products: How Best-Run Mill Products Companies Apply IT to Solve Business Problems and Drive Growth
You can read the event brochure by using this link Brochure
Join us and your fellow SAP customers in Chicago on April 15-16 at the
400 Park Boulevard
Itasca, IL 60143
Register today by using this link Register