APJ: Engagement of Top Universities, Hong Kong, (31st March – 2nd April 2014)
We like to share that in early April, Jane Jing from SAP HR (Talent Acquisition), Catherine Leung from SAP Education and Crispian Tan from SAP UA, jointly visited top Universities in Hong Kong and met 17 professors and Career Center officials and 15 students from:
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- City University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University (existing UA member)
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (existing UA member)
The purpose of this joint visit is to share with them on:
- The New SAP
- Human Face of Big Data
- Student Entrepreneurship Program
- SAP Education offerings such as the SAP Learning Hub, Student edition
- SAP hiring opportunities such as the SAP Sales Academy
The students at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology showed great interest especially on the possibility of working in SAP and the ecosystem. The Career Development officials welcome SAP to join in the University Recruitment talks and advised us on the avenues to approach to hire their students as fresh hires or interns. The professors showed great interest on the SAP UA and the SAP Education offerings for their students in the studies of Big Data, Mobility, Cloud and Analytics.
With the seeds first planted into these top Universities, we will now follow up with these individual professors and Career Development officials to ensure that we can continue to inspire the Millennials to see SAP as the Employer of Choice or to join us in the Student Entrepreneurship program and be successful in SAP via learning from all the various learning assets including the SAP Learning Hub, Student edition.