REGISTER NOW! SAP Product Lifecycle Management for Insurance – Apr 11
We would like to invite you to the upcoming SAP enablement session “SAP Product Lifecycle Management for Insurance.” Please, use the links below to register now!
This webinar, part of our enhanced Go-To-Market Enablement program for FSI partners, will provide the opportunity to join our experts to learn more and stay updated about SAP FSI solutions.
SAP Product Lifecycle Management For Insurance offers: – a Central Product Repository – Product Configurator, allowing assembly of insurance product based on reuse and inheritance – a single source of truth regarding insurance product definition – a Product Configuration Workbench – rule builder – Testing Workbench – Product Services Offerings – Collaboration with ISO Automation & Content ( for the U.S. only ) This session will give an overview of the used concepts, will demonstrate the use of the solution and will particularly highlight the successful use onsite customers
- Learn how the SAP Product Lifecycle Management for Insurance fits into the SAP for Insurance Suite
- Understand the concepts used by SAP Product Lifecycle Management for Insurance
- Get an understanding of the look and feel of SAP Product Lifecycle Management for Insurance by following a system demo
- Understand at which customer sites SAP Product Lifecycle Management for Insurance has been implemented
- Learn about potential reference customers for SAP Product Lifecycle Management for Insurance
Target audience: Consulting, Development, Marketing and Communications, Partners & Analysts, Pre-sales, Sales, Services and Support
Presenter: Andreas Klemm, Solution Expert Insurance
Target Regions: ALL REGIONS; Duration: 60 min (maximum)
Dial in details will be provided 2 days prior to session to registered participants
Date and Time: Friday April 11th, 2014; 2:00pm – 3:00pm CET / 8:00am – 9:00am EDT
Registration requires S-User ID. To request S-User ID: Click here