First ever SAP Forum for Building Materials!!
Learn more about the SAP Forum for Building Materials Web site.
The international SAP Forum for Building Materials 2014 will take place June 23-24 at the SAP headquarters in Walldorf, Germany, one hour from the Frankfurt Airport.
This two day conference is designed to bring together like-minded building materials companies of all sizes to stimulate fresh thinking and facilitate the sharing of industry expertise. We expect to have more than 75 business and IT-focused attendees representing a diverse set of industries including cement & concrete, bricks & tiles, pottery & ceramics, flat glass, insulation, gypsum & plasterboards.
At this unique event, you’ll discover firsthand from SAP building materials customers and experts how SAP solutions can help transform your organization by cost-effectively operationalizing your building materials business processes and providing a platform that will support you to innovate, operate, and grow with confidence.
You will also hear and discuss real-life examples, techniques, and best practices on key topics including:
- Profit Driven Supply Chain
- How SAP Transportation Management drives efficiency and speed in the supply chain.
- Using the Ariba Network and Cloud-based procurement strategies to cut cost and improve supplier and customer relationships. And more….
- Plant and Asset Efficiency
- Maximizing manufacturing efficiencies with real-time energy use and cost analysis from SAP.
- Drive productivity, asset performance and reduced downtime using SAP solutions. And more….
- Operational Excellence
- How an ERP Foundation drives operational and financial excellence. Using
- SAP CRM on HANA to improve sales and marketing. And more….
Don’t miss this opportunity to invest in yourself, build on your expertise, and meet with the best in your industry.
Find about more about SAP solutions for Building Materials companies Website
We look forward to seeing you in June in Walldorf!
Your SAP Building Materials Team