How to add welcome prompt to the Contact Center Chat Client window
It is very common requirement when it comes to implementing chat application for any company.
SAP Provides a sample Chat client which is shipped “AS IS”. Customers are to use this as a starting point to create their own chat client. This is a legacy client. If you want a more up-to-date solution for this channel, please consider using the Embedded Communications Framework (ECF) new CCtr Features.
The following steps are to guide you on how to add Welcome Prompt to the SAP Contact Center Chat Client window.
- Log-on to the SAP Contact Center System Configurator
- Create Chat Welcome Prompt in Queue Management->Prompts and Click on “Add New”.
- Select “Chat” and Message Type as “Welcome Message” and Click on ‘OK’.
- Maintain the message text in the preferred language. We can also insert an image in the welcome message.
- Now create a queue schedule from Queue Management->Schedules. Create new Schedule.
- Assign the Calendar and the prompt that was created in Step 2.
- See the Result.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.