We have started our new SAP Portal movie challenge on SCN about 6 weeks ago. You are not yet informed about it? Read this announcement blog.
In the next months I will give you regularly some ideas which should work as a trigger for you to think about your participation in the movie challenge. There are so many topics to talk about concerning SAP Portal, HANA Cloud Portal, Mobile Portal etc. I hope this blog will motivate you to share your thoughts and experiences with the Portal community and to join the challenge.
Today I would like to ask you to share your SAP NetWeaver Portal scenario story with us. This questions aims to discover how SAP customers, partners, and consultants use SAP Portal: what were the projects you worked on? What Portal scenario was implemented? How did it solve your problems, what were the values of the solution for your customer, for your company? Tell us about your challenges, “pain points,” and the ways in which SAP Portal and its product components helped to resolve those challenges.
Describing your SAP Portal scenario could mean:
- did you implement a customer, employee, supplier or partner portal?
- what was your scope: application, information or collaboration portal?
- was it an intranet, extranet or internet portal?
- what was the LOB: HR, Reporting, Sales, Support, Marketing, CRM, Procurement Portal?
- what was the industry, the portal was implemented for: ultilities, city, public sector, health, services etc.?
- Did you use mobile feature, content management, collaboration etc.?
How to proceed?
Win a SAP Portal Critic Badge: describe your Portal story and refer to an existing movie
- Think about the Portal scenario you would like to describe.
- Go to the SAP NetWeaver Portal space. Please write the title in the following format: “SAP NetWeaver Portal Movie Critic: <your own title>“.
- Describe your Portal scenario in the blog.
- Checkout our YouTube channel which has many movies showcasing anything from successful implementations, How-to guides and testimonials created by us, customers and our partners. Find a movie which fits to your story. If you think that no movie really fits, just tell us at the end of your blog which movie you liked most and why.
- Publish your blog and make sure you insert the video in it.
- Add a comment to this instruction document to provide the link to your blog post.
Win a SAP Portal producer badge: describe your Portal story and produce your own movie
- Develop an idea for your own SAP NetWeaver Portal movie showcasing your implementation and Portal scenario.
- Create the movie/screencam and upload the movie to any open video platform. YouTube is preferred, but you can also choose other platforms that are open for public use. If you do not like to produce a movie because there is a lack of time, you can also create a short animated presentation.
- Create a blog post in the SAP NetWeaver Portal space and write the title in the following format: “SAP NetWeaver Portal Movie Producer: <your own title>“.
- Desribe your Portal scenario/implementationU/project and insert the video into it.
- Publish your blog.
- Add a comment to this instruction document to provide your blog post link.
Join our new SAP Portal movie challenge now and get your SCN badge! Read also the instructions for the SAP Portal Movie Challenge.
We are looking forward to your contributions.