Transform your supply chain into a demand network – and start in Las Vegas!
If you have not yet booked your travel to Las Vegas to visit the SAP Insider SCM Conference next week, now is the time to do so. My personal favorites are interesting case studies from industry leaders like Carlsberg, Beiersdorf, and Ford, which are leveraging SAP APO to implement a global available-to promise process, automatically balance capacity with Supply Network Planning, or streamline global parts planning and distribution across time zones and currencies.
However, the focus of the educational sessions will be on the new, HANA based and cloud solutions. How can you transform your supply chain into a demand network – this is the overarching question. I recommend these 7 key sessions, to get answers:
1) Adapting to changing customer behavior and market variability in a demand-driven supply network
2) Balancing demand plans with network constraints through integrated business planning
3) Achieving E2E Supply Chain Orchestration through an Innovative Business Network
4) Supply Chain Execution Platform – Part 1: Increasing Efficiency and Visibility with Warehouse Management
5) Supply Chain Execution Platform – Part 2: Reducing Transportation Costs and Improving Customer Service
6) Managing Supply Chain Disruptions to Ensure Your Supply Chain Integrity
7) Building Supply Chain Monitoring for Improved Supply Chain Visibility
Find all further information here, and see you in Vegas!