Are you considering attending one of the most important events of the year for organizations using SAP solutions to drive Operational Excellence?
Here are some good reasons to attend the SAPinsider Conference April 1-4 in Las Vegas:
- Get an exclusive look at SAP’s idea-to-performance portfolio, an integrated solution offering that enables intelligent process execution, resourceful operations, and intuitive user experiences.
- Hear firsthand how Dairy Farmers of America implemented SAP plant maintenance functionality to streamline inventory control, preventive maintenance, and repair measurements.
- Discover how to use real-time operations monitoring, 3D visualization capabilities, and SAP HANA-powered Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) to integrate real-time plant information into business systems for a holistic view of equipment performance.
- See how an artificial intelligence (AI) methodology developed by MIT for autonomous robots has been integrated into the SAP plant maintenance (PM) module to help organizations better plan and manage risk.
- Explore often-overlooked SAP functionality that sets the direction for plant-to-plant and B2B interdependency and increases visibility across your supply chain.
- Delve into strategies for tighter integration between plant maintenance (PM) and procurement in the areas of inventory, non-inventory, and services using SAP’s standard exception monitors.
- Learn how to leverage SAP Multiresource Scheduling to streamline work center management and scheduling.
- Get an overview of the latest functionality enhancements and integration capabilities delivered in SAP Enterprise Portfolio and Project Management. Attend for strategies to improve the monitoring of project ideas, schedules, resources, and workflow.
We hope that you will join us, and look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!