Create Qlikview Dashboard using BW Query
Qlikview is a flexible solution for visually analyzing the data. To be able to connect and show business intelligence data visually, we need a connector to integrate with Qlikview tool. We will try using central Xtract QV server component that constitutes the data hub between SAP and QlikView applications. Primarily we will see how to extract data from BW Query and show in Qlikview, other options such as Cube,DSO,Master data etc will be covered in subsequent parts.
1) Download and install the trial Xtract QV connector
2) Configure the BW system and source from which data needs to be extracted.
3) Generate Qlikview script from Xtract QV and past into Qlikview designer.
4) Now, you can design charts based on the dimensions that you choose from above steps.
5) An example of how to extract from BW query is shown in below video.