Celebrate International Women’s Day with APJ President Adaire Fox-Martin – Japan BWN
We celebrated this important day with an Executive Speaker Session by APJ President, Adaire Fox-Martin, and a Networking Lunch to connect people in SAP Japan.
Adaire Fox-Martin, newly assigned to APJ President, is one of the most successful women in SAP worldwide and was awarded the “Distinguished Leadership Award” last year. She was kind enough to take time off her busy schedule to share the lessons that she has learnt over the years.
We received positive feedback from 40 engaged participants for this informative session.
Please have a look and enjoy the pictures!
Adaire gave us a lot of tips related to “Relationships”, “Women @ work”, “Opportunities”, “Diversity” and “Leadership” during the session.
Here are the main highlights of her tips for “Women @ work”:
– Recognize that women are different from men and use this to your advantage
– Understand your value and have confidence in yourself, if you get promoted or asked to take on a specific task, take it! This is a sign of appreciation by your manager; he/she believes you can do the job, so there is no need to have doubts in yourself. The weaknesses you know about yourself can still be tackled when the time comes
Date: 13th March, Thursday 12:00-14:00
Place: Hanzomon Office in Tokyo
– Networking Lunch ( Pizzas & Drink )
– Opening Message by Tim Fuller / COO, Japan BWN Executive Sponsor
– Executive Speaker Session with Adaire Fox-Martin and Q&A
Japan BWN realized and felt how effective our theme “Connect, Support, Succeed” is through the event filled with a lot of smiles.