I would be explaining you a peculiar scenario that I have come across
during a Function Module development.
It is about creating hyperlinks in standard texts.
We had a requirement wherein the Portal Team had to trigger an application
which inturn will call a Function Module and a mail will be triggered to the user once his ID is created in the Portal Team.
This Function Module was calling the Standard Text.
We had to develop a logic/include hyperlink in the standard text in such a way that when a mail is triggered
to the user there should be a hyperlink available [eg.www.xxxxx.com] so that it would be very easy for him to click on that link
which would inturn take him to the particular website/email address.
1. To create a Text in Hypertext Modules, go to Transaction SO72.
Give a name in the Document tab and CREATE.
[The name given is ZDEMO_TEXT].
2. Go to Menu -> Goto -> Change Editor.
3. Enter the name of the website/link that needs to appear as
hyperlink and save it.
[The website/link given is www.heinekenbrouwerijen.nl]
4. Go to the respective standard text in transaction SO10
with the corresponding TEXT ID and Language.
[The name of the standard text is ‘ZHHU_TEXT’]
Go to Menu -> Insert ->Text ->Hypertext.
5. Enter the text name [created in S072] and Language
with the check box->[Expand Immediately] ticked.
6. It will automatically include the text that was saved in
Transaction SO72 with the predefined style
7. The hyperlink is now enabled.
8. On clicking the Hyperlink ‘www.heinekenbrouwerijen.nl’ it takes
you to the respected website [www.heinekenbrouwerijen.nl].
Thanks and Regards,
Supreeth M S
SAP ABAP Consultant