HR Renewal 2.0 Available!
HR Renewal 2.0 is available for download. Updated documentation for HR Renewal 2.0 is now available on the SAP Help Portal. Enjoy!!
Here are some highlights:
New Features and Delta Functionality
The initial shipment of HR renewal 2.0 contains the following enhancements:
- Personnel & Organization: Additional country versions
- Manager Self-Service: Substitution lane and applications based on SAPUI5
- Payroll & Integration: Replication of employee master data from SuccessFactors Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM
- Payroll International: New Payroll Control Center
- Payroll – Various Countries: Retrofit of add-on Payroll country versions to SAP ERP Central Component
- Payroll China: Payroll renewal and total payment management
- Payroll Japan: Sexagesimal time reporting and overtime check
- Payroll Portugal: Payroll topics for the Portuguese banking sector
Thats Great news Carrie!
Apart from the above mentioned features, are there any new functionalities from HCM P&F perspective? Any new sample processes which we can leverage?
Thanks Carrie. It looks like EHP7 is a requirement. I guess there won't be a add-on upgrade route for EHP6 like there was with HR Renewal 1.0? It looks like SAP_HR finally got a new version (608).
Answering my own question. From SAP note 1965692:
Since your reply to your question certainly is clear for you - for me, unfortunately, not quite 🙂 How should we understand indicated numbering: EA-HR 608 and SAP HR 608? EhP8 corresponds to EA-HR 608 - that's clear. But SAP_HR 608? What is a connection? HR Renewal are pure enhancements, aren't they? So, why SAP_HR is touched in this context at all?
Thanks for your comments!
Thanks Carre for sharing!
I'm especially interested in any information related to 'Payroll Data Source Framework (new)' and 'Authorization Framework (new)' functionalities. Where can I find any more detailed documentation concerning them?
Thank you in advance!
Can you point us to the recorded Live Expert Sessions to enable us to be more aware and equipped on the know-how to best utilize these new functionalities in HR Renewal 2.0 ?
Thanks and regards,