At the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona we already announced the “2014 SAP PartnerEdge for Application Development Challenge for Mobile”. This week, at CeBIT, two additional and very similar challenges have been launched: one for Big Data/HANA and one for Cloud. For all three challenges, we invite new and existing partners to submit the hottest applications that help our customers reinvent their business. A great chance for ISVs, SIs, VARs and OEM partners to WIN BIG. as a partner, you are invited to submit ideas starting today, to build applications and to publish them on the SAP Store – and you are in the race. For each challenge, one winner and two finalists will be awarded with a trophy at a major SAP or similar event in the autumn of 2014, and will be included in various demand-generating activities.
Visit the SAP Booth at CeBIT this week to learn more.
- Fill out the submission form Make sure that your app goes live on the SAP Store between April 1 and August 31.
- Watch to this video to learn more.
- Benefits for all participating partners: Publication of the SAP certified app on http://store.sap.com. Reach >250,000 SAP customers and sell your applications through this channel. Be part of the marketing activities for applications on the SAP Store.
- Benefits for Finalists and Winners: One winner and two finalists will be selected. Winner & finalists will be awarded with a trophy in the autumn of 2014, at a major SAP or similar event. They will be publicized through SAP‘s social media channels, SAP Store, newsletters, videos & press releases, reference slides etc. Winner and finalists will be considered for SAP Pinnacle Award nomination and the applications will be included in various demand-generating activities
- Read the Terms & Conditions
- The challenge is open to new and existing partners with qualified development staff. Submission of Proposals starts now and runs up to August 31st, 2014. Applications published on the SAP Store between April 1st 2014 and August 31st 2014 will be eligible to participate (Applications published outside of that time frame are excluded from participation)
- Participants can submit single or multiple applications
- The applications must showcase the power of Mobile, Big Data / HANA or Cloud
- Applications submitted to previous or current SAP Challenges are excluded from participation
- Participants must initially join the SAP PartnerEdge program for Application Development – either as full or exploration member: SAP PartnerEdge program for Application Development
- Participants must join the full SAP PartnerEdge program for Application Development latest by August 31st
- Applications must be fully documented including all SAP Store deliverables and an offline demo and video, which are essential for winner identification
- Winner and finalist selection will take place by a Jury of Experts and/or Audience Vote