SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding at HR Insider 2014 #HR2014
With SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding, the company can engage proactively with the prospective employee – from the time the candidate gets in contact with the company the first time (even from the first visit), to the time when the new hire is in the organization feeling one with the team. Functionality enhancements in SuccessFactors Recruiting like Assessment Integration, Employee Referral Program, and ability for automatic and mass actions besides many others features help improve not just the efficiency of the recruiter but also the quality of the candidates. With our new Onboarding solution, we help our customers move towards strategic onboarding by not only doing the administrative aspect of onboarding but also ensuring a new hire feels welcome into the team and can make an impact on the work quickly.
It has been gratifying to see the interest in SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding among SAP customers and partners in the topic as well.
Tomorrow, the HR Insider 2014 kicks off in Orlando in Florida. At Orlando, you can learn more about all these aspects at the following sessions at HR Insider (please recheck the timings and room when at the venue):
Customer Sessions: Two of our customers talk about their experiences with SuccessFactors recruiting in their sessions
- Case study: Cameco’s strategic approach to recruitment, onboarding, and succession planning by Sean Junor (Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 4:45 pm – 6:00 pm, Australia 3)
- Case study: Roll up your sleeves and embrace possibility: BNSF Railway transforms its selection process by Dale Frank, Holly Morgan, and Amy Dalton, BNSF Railway (Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 3:00 pm – 4:15 pm, Northern Hemisphere A-4)
Partner Sessions: Our partners, with several years of experience in recruiting bring their perspective to the table.
- “SAP E-Recruiting or SuccessFactors Recruiting? A leading expert shares his thoughts” by Mark Ingram, Ingram Talent – at this link Mark gives a short description of what he plans to address in his session. (Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 1:00 pm – 2:15 pm, Northern Hemisphere A-3)
- Key factors for a high-performing SuccessFactors recruiting system by Dwight Jones, AspireHR (Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 3:30 pm – 4:45 pm, Southern Hemisphere IV)
- Tips for successfully implementing, integrating, and utilizing SuccessFactors recruiting functionality – at this link learn about Venki’s session in his own words.(Thursday, March 13, 2014, 8:30 am – 9:45 am, Australia 3)
SAP Sessions: Finally, our experts speak about the solution as well:
- In the Jumpstart session “A beginner’s guide to SuccessFactors solutions for HR and their integration with SAP ERP HCM” by Margit Bauer and Yannick Peterschmitt, you can get an overview of the different modules of SuccessFactors as well as the integration of SuccessFactors with SAP HCM. (Monday, March 10, 2014, 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm, Southern Hemisphere III)
- Peter Baskin, Head of Product Management for SuccessFactors Recruiting will introduce the latest and greatest from SuccessFactors Recruiting in his session “Attract, engage, and select qualified candidates for employment with an end-to-end recruiting solution from SuccessFactors” (Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 8:30 am – 9:45 am, Americas Seminar Room)
- Brenda Reid, Head of Product Management for SuccessFactors Onboarding will introduce the SuccessFactors Onboarding capabilities through her session “Accelerate new hires’ time-to-productivity with SuccessFactors Onboarding” (Friday, March 14, 2014, 8:30 am – 9:45 am, Asia 2)
Besides all the above experts, there are other veterans on hand to answer the questions. Lisa Hartley – Vice President for Recruiting/Onboarding Sales & Strategy, Brent Ellis our Solution Sales VP for Recruiting/Onboarding in North America and I will be on hand to address your questionsregarding the solutions.
Additionally, Heather Clubb and Julie Calhoon from Tyson Foods, our customer, also talks about their experiences with SAP E-Recruiting at “Case study: How Tyson Foods’ recruiting project led to improved organizational compliance and reporting” (Thursday, March 13, 2014, 1:00 pm – 2:15 pm, Northern Hemisphere A-4). We are also in the process of finalizing the Customer Connect changes for SAP E-Recruiting. I will also be happy to discuss with you the new changes that are coming through customer connect. If you have any questions on SAP E-Recruiting, please get in touch with me.
As an aside, for those who missed HR Insider, do not despair. There is a webinar planned on Onboarding which might be interesting for you driven by my colleague Anke Doerzapf (see her blog on this here): “Why do some new hires ramp up quickly while others never seem to come up to speed? The key is in onboarding. Learn to building employee engagement and high performance in our 3/12 webinar with Madeline Laurano: http://sfsf.ly/61845fvi