What do Manufacturing and Skiing have in common?
Colorado is a great place to visit in March – both for skiing and to learn about how you can drive Responsive Manufacturing in your operations. Join SAP, Fujitsu, and Microsoft for a free workshop on March 19, 2014 in Denver.
This interactive event will allow you to:
- Network with your peers on today’s manufacturing industry hot topics
- Hear from Tim Day, Manager Manufacturing Systems at Johns Manville, on best practices and lessons
- Learn about the integrated strategy and roadmap for SAP manufacturing solutions
- Explore new technologies and services for mobility, operations management and more
- Discuss your challenges with manufacturing experts
Join us to find out how manufacturing operations customers leverage technology to reduce product time to market and drive optimizations – which ultimately lower the cost of their products and services, and improve shareholder value.
Is this workshop meaningful for my company? Yes if you have a manufacturing operation. Although participation is complimentary, please register as soon as possible so we have a seat reserved for you!
View the Agenda.
Date: Wednesday, March 19th 2014
Time: 11:45 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
7595 Technology Way, Suite 400
Denver, CO, USA 80237