Upcoming Webinars – Liberate your SAP Data with SAP NetWeaver Gateway
Liberate your SAP backend Data to Consume and Share Anywhere with SAP NetWeaver Gateway
Provide engaging experiences with customers, simplify interactions with partners, and improve productivity for your workers all with a flexible development platform.
When it comes to accessing and using massive collections of data, address the critical issues head-on with SAP NetWeaver Gateway. SAP NetWeaver Gateway liberates your
data so you can provide engaging experiences with customers, simplify interactions with partners and improve productivity for your workers. In this session, SAP Product Management experts will take you through how SAP NetWeaver Gateway provides ease of access, enterprise readiness, and simplified development that will transform your approach to connecting People, Data and Processes. Discover the latest features of the recently released SP08 and learn how key customers are using SAP NetWeaver Gateway today.
Efficiently meet IT challenges:
- Architecture: Integrate teams, data, and processes across UIs and platforms
- Development: Create apps faster to meet changing needs while working with your existing platforms and knowhow..
- Technology: Help ensure robustness and security while minimizing disruptions.
Efficiently integrate Teams, Data, and Processes
- Seamlessly integrate: teams, data, processes, and software in a way that is non-disruptive and fits your environment.
- Reduce UI complexity, improve process efficiency and increase workforce productivity.
- Use your existing software and infrastructure to minimize TCO and optimize ROI.
SAP NetWeaver Gateway makes your SAP data and processes consumable across a variety of platforms. Reduce app development complexity so you easily connect
everything using your existing infrastructure and skill set. And, it enables you to create solutions without disrupting your existing business applications
NA/LatAm March 20th 12:00pm – 1:00pm EDT
APJ March 26th 12:00pm – 1:00pm SGT
Customers (non s-users) Partners (s-users)
EMEA March 27th 4:00pm – 5:00pm CET